Monday, June 04, 2007

Summertime

Here's my summer plans 6/5 - 6/15 Japan, 6/17 - 7/12 Guatemala, 7/14 - 7/20 Camp Rainbow, then afterwards, a camping/road trip to the DC area with Sundeep and Amit to go see Gene and Co. This summer is likely to be the last real summer I ever have, so I'm trying to take advantage of it as much as I can.

I left Augusta Saturday after I did some last-minute packing and moving. I usually forget at least one thing when I pack that quickly, but I consider it part of the adventure. This time around? Boxers. Yes, I forgot to bring any boxers except for the pair I'm wearing right now. Smelly underwear is kind of adventurous, no? No worries, I'm having my mom bring some from San Antonio, so I'll be in a fresh pair in a couple days.

Don't have much else on my mind, but I thought I'd end with these lyrics from the Talking Heads which seem particularly fitting right now:
And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack check
And you may find yourself in another part of the world check
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile it's in the shop
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife not yet
And you may ask yourself-well...how did I get here? good question

No comments: